Genealogy of Noah’s Sons
Sons of Japheth
(2) The sons of Japheth were Gomer, Magog, Madai, Javan, Tubal, Meshech, and Tiras.
(3) And the sons of Gomer were Ashkenaz, Riphath, and Togarmah.
(4) And the sons of Javan were Elishah, Tarshish, Kittim, and Dodanim.
Sons of Ham
Nimrod the Mighty Hunter
(10) And the beginning of his kingdom was Babel, Erech, Accad, and Calneh, in the land of Shinar.
(12) and Resen between Nineveh and Calah, which is a great city.
(13) Mizraim fathered Ludim, Anamim, Lehabim, Naphtuhim,
(15) And Canaan fathered Sidon his firstborn, and Heth,
(16) and the Jebusite, the Amorite, the Girgasite,
(17) the Hivite, the Arkite, the Sinite,
(18) the Arvadite, the Zemarite, and the Hamathite. And afterward the families of the Canaanites were spread abroad.
(19) The border of the Canaanites was from Sidon as you approach Gerar, to Gaza, and toward Sodom, Gomorrah, Admah, and Zeboim, even to Lasha.
Sons of Shem
(25) And to Eber two sons were born. The name of one was Peleg, for in his days the earth was divided, and his brother’s name was Joktan.
(26) Joktan fathered Almodad, Sheleph, Hazarmaveth, Jerah,
(27) Hadoram, Uzal, Diklah,
(28) Obal, Abimael, Sheba,
(29) Ophir, Havilah, and Jobab. All these were the sons of Joktan.
(30) And they dwelled from Mesha, as you go toward Sephar, a mountain of the east.
(32) These are the families of the sons of Noah, by their generations, in their nations, and by these the nations were divided on the earth after the flood.