Giants And Wickedness Of Man
(1) It came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them,
(2) that the sons of God saw the that daughters of men were beautiful, and they took wives from all those they chose.
(3) And the LORD said, "My spirit shall not always strive with man, for he also is flesh, and his days shall be 120 years."
(4) There were giants on the earth in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of men, they gave birth to children by them. They became the mighty men who were of old, men of renown.
(5) GOD saw that the wickedness of man was great on the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.
Noah Found Grace In God’s Eyes
8 But Noah found grace in the eyes of the LORD.
(9) These are the generations of Noah. Noah was a just man and perfect in his generation. Noah walked with God.
(11) The earth was corrupt before God, and the earth was filled with violence.
(12) And God looked upon the earth, and behold, it was corrupt. For all flesh had corrupted its way on the earth.
(13) Then God said unto Noah, "The end of all flesh has come before me, for the earth is filled with violence through them. Behold, I will destroy them along with the earth.
God Instructs Noah To Build An Ark
(14) Make yourself an ark of gopher wood. Make rooms in the ark and cover it inside and outside with pitch.
(16) Make a window in the ark, and you shall finish it to a cubit above. Set the door in the side of the ark. You shall make the ark with three levels: lower, second, and third.
God Floods The Earth
(17) Behold, I will bring a flood of waters on the earth to destroy all flesh under heaven that has the breath of life. Everything that is on the earth shall die.
(18) But with you I will establish my covenant, and you shall enter the ark with your sons, your wife, and your sons' wives with you.
(19) And of every living thing of all flesh, you shall bring two of every kind into the ark, to keep them alive with you. They shall be male and female.
(21) And take for yourself all food that is eaten, and you shall gather it for yourself. It shall be for food for you, and for them."
(22) Thus, Noah did according to all that God commanded him, so he did.