Entering the Ark
(1) And the LORD said to Noah, "You and all your house come into the ark, for I have seen that you are righteous before me in this generation.
(5) And Noah did all that the LORD commanded him to do.
The Flood Begins
(6) Noah was 600 years old when the floodwaters came upon the earth.
(7) Noah, along with his sons, his wife, and his sons' wives, went into the ark because of the floodwaters.
(9) they went to Noah two by two into the ark, male and female, as God had commanded Noah.
(10) And it came to pass after seven days that the floodwaters were upon the earth.
Rained 40 Days And 40 Nights
(12) And it rained on the earth for 40 days and 40 nights.
(13) On the very same day Noah and his sons, Shem, Ham, and Japheth, Noah’s wife, and the three wives of his sons, entered into the ark.
(14) They, and every wild animal after its kind, and all the cattle after their kind, and every creeping thing that creeps on the earth after its kind, and every bird after its kind, every bird of every sort.
(15) And they went into the ark to Noah, two by two of all flesh, in which there was the breath of life.
(16) They all went in, male and female of all flesh, as God had commanded him. Then the LORD shut him in.
Mountains Covered With Water
(20) The waters prevailed 15 cubits upward, and the mountains were covered.
All Flesh Died In The Flood
(22) All in whose nostrils was the breath of life, and all that was on the dry land, died.
(23) And every living thing which was on the face of the ground was destroyed, including man, cattle, creeping things, and birds of the air. They were all destroyed from the earth. Only Noah, and they that were with him in the ark remained alive.
(24) The waters prevailed on the earth for 150 days.