- 2012-2016: AgroParisTech, Paris Institute of Technology for Life, Food and Environmental Sciences.
- 1st and 2nd years, specialty: Sustainable agriculture and territories.
- Gap year: International Experience Certificate (CEI)
- 3rd year: M2 Mathematics for Life Sciences at Paris 11 University (Paris Saclay)
- MOOC Machine Learning, Stanford University, on Coursera. Certificate obtained on 11 march 2016.
- 2010-2012: LEGTA Auzeville, 1st and 2nd years of preparatory school BCPST (Biology-Chemistry and Maths). A-Bio 2012 ranking: 360th over 2915 candidates.
- 2009-2010: Lycée Pierre de Fermat, 1st year of preparatory school MPSI (Maths-Physics)
- December 2019 - Now : PostDoc CNRS for the EcoNet project. Subject: Graphs embeddings for analysing architectural variations in ecological interaction networks across space, time and environments. In collaboration with Vincent Miele (CNRS, LBBE, Lyon), Stéphane Dray (CNRS, LBBE, Lyon), Catherine Mathias (CNRS, UPMC, Paris), Wilfried Thuiller (CNRS, LECA, Grenoble). Based in LECA, Grenoble.
- October 2016 - October 2019 : INRA PhD student at UMR AMAP, Montpellier. Subject : Statistical methods for niche modeling based on large presence only datasets coming from citizen sciences programs. Supervised by Alexis Joly (INRIA), Pascal Monestiez (INRA), Francois Munoz (U.Grenoble Alpes) and Pierre Bonnet (CIRAD).
- April 2016 - September 2016 (6 months): M2 research internship at Université Pierre et Marie Curie, Paris. Title: Functional regression over coarse resolution longitudinal data using Gaussian processes and its application to the prediction of survival time of patients from vital signs measurements. Supervised by Agathe GUILLOUX (UPMC) and Anne-Sophie JANNOT (APHP). Internship Report pdf.
- March 2015 - August 2015 (6 months) : Research internship in Limagrain Europe, Clermont-Ferrand, France. Topic : Optimization of plant breeding trial designs using relatedness information. Supervised by Nicolas HESLOT (head of Biostatistics, Limagrain Europe). We have used simulation to evaluate the potential gain of field designs optimized for genotypic relatedness. An algorithm has been developped later to reduce the computation time for producing such discrete designs : https://arxiv.org/abs/1702.00815.
- September 2014 - February 2015 (6 months) : R & D internship at Plant Research (NZ) Ltd, Lincoln, New Zealand. Topic : Screening tools for breeding cover crop radish (Raphanus sativus) varieties. Supervised by Adrian Russell. Internship Report pdf. This work was an exploratory experimental (field and greenhouse) study. It participated to the birth, in 2017, of a new cover crop radish variety : Norwest Seeds' Smart Radish.
- June 2014 - July 2014 (2 months): Engineer internship, Associaton Terr'Avenir Nord-Pas-de-Calais, gathering agro-environnemental practices and identifying common indicators in a network of farmers certified ISO14001.
- April 2013 : Agricultural internship, EARL La Ferme En Coton. Supervised by Nicolas Petit. Multicrops and chicken breeding under organic farming in the Gers.
- English : Fluent
- Spanish : Elementary
- Advanced programming: R and Python (Especially for spatial data treatment, statistical analysis/learning and vizualization)
- Other basic informatic skills: arcGis, HTML
- French boxing since 2015 (Ranked 2nd at national universities championships edition 2017-2018, responsible of a team for edition 2018-2019)
- Forestry (Management of small scale forests since 2016)
- Surf, photography, Board/video games.
- Driving licence B and car.